CAIRE has now made available a financing option for you. Once you've selected the oxygen concentrator that best suits your needs, you can now finance the purchase. Please understand that this could increase the total cost for you since you will now have interest costs in addition to the cost of the product. CAIRE has partnered with PayPal Credit so that you can buy now and pay later. PayPal Credit is a line of credit offered by Comenity Capital Bank that gives you the flexibility to pay for your purchase now, or pay over time. It’s easy to apply and easy to use. With PayPal Credit, you can enjoy special financing offers like this one:
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you check out with PayPal Credit.
*Interest will be charged to your account from the posting date (which is usually within a few days of the purchase date) if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. US customers only. See terms
Here is how it works:
- Click this link to start the process and create a PayPal account.
- Then apply for a PayPal Credit account by answering 2 simple questions. What is your date of birth and your social security number?
- Then agree to the terms and conditions.
That’s it! You’ll know within seconds if you are approved and your PayPal Credit account will be linked to your PayPal account and you’ll see it as a payment option every time you check out with PayPal.
It's budgeting made simple with set monthly payments up to 36 months! PayPal Credit lets you get what you need, when you need it, and budget your payments as you go. You choose your monthly payment amount or length of time that works for you. You can even set automatic monthly payments, so all that’s left to do is enjoy your purchase!
Why use PayPal?
- It's super easy!
- No annual fees!
- Zero interest for 6 months!
- Easy access to your credit statements.
- Easy payment options.
- Special financing offers allow you the freedom to pay over time.
- Get peace of mind with Zero Fraud Liability and PayPal’s Purchase Protection program