Price Not Available.
Call and ask about our factory direct program with extended warranty options.
Low maintenance and easy to use, the CAIRE Companion 5 offers versatility and quiet operation, in one economical at home unit.
** A prescription is required from your doctor to purchase this device. Call CAIRE for assistance. **
Key Features & Benefits
- Small profile fits easily into home
- Save on your energy bills with low power draw
- Easy-access humidifier stand
- Simple to read controls and alarms
- Advanced technology and design
- Large hour meter displays diagnostic alarm codes
- Minimal internal components and modular design for easy service
- Unique 3-position air flow with multiple levels of filtration
- Optional gross particle filter for harsh environments
- Only new units for purchase
- Extended warranty options
- Risk free trial
- Free shipping
- Free warranty replacement
- Free lifetime phone support
- Free set-up with factory field service engineer
- Trained oxygen advisors answering the phone
Low power draw for less required energy.
Small profile allows easy-use at home.
Simple to read controls and alarms.
- Height: 21.5 inches
- Width: 13.5 inches
- Depth: 12.5 inches
- Oxygen concentrator
- Humidifier adapter tube
- 25’ Nasal cannula
- 50’ Nasal Cannula
Ask about our CAIRE Package with an extended warranty & more
Request a call from an oxygen advisor today!Request a Call
How It Works
Our innovative technology gives COPD patients and their caregivers the confidence to breathe easier with the most advanced oxygen concentrators on the market.
When you need a constant steady, and reliable flow of oxygen you need CAIRE’s continuous flow technology. Set your device to the liter by minute prescribed by your doctor and rest assured that you are receiving an uninterrupted stream of oxygen.
Accessories**Filters, tubing, cannulas available, please call for pricing**
Companion 5™View All
Request a call from an oxygen advisor
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to discuss how the Companion 5 can help provide the oxygen therapy you need.
Or call us at 1-877-704-0878