Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Price Not Available.
Call and ask about our factory direct program with extended warranty options.
This small and lightweight portable oxygen concentrator allows for easy and worry free travel by car, plane, or just around the corner.
** A prescription is required from your doctor to purchase this device. Call CAIRE for assistance. **
Key Features & Benefits
- Only 1.75 lbs (0.8 kg) concentrator. Batteries less than ½ lb each.
- Simple to use—no settings to adjust and one touch operation
- Wearable via belt clip, carry handle or shoulder strap
- Can swap and exchange batteries for long durations
- Fully functional on AC or DC power
- FAA approved for use on commercial airlines
- UltraSense™ technology offers sensitive breath detection
- Quickly detects and pulses to promote oxygen delivery in the early stages of the breath
- Adjusts bolus size based on breath rate
- Lightweight product is easy to ambulate with
- Only new units for purchase
- Extended warranty options
- Risk free trial
- Free shipping
- Free warranty replacement
- Free lifetime phone support
- Free set-up with factory field service engineer
- Trained oxygen advisors answering the phone
3 hours* battery life with extended options available.*With 2 batteries.
1.75 lbs. without battery.
Wearable via belt clip, carry handle, or shoulder strap.
Fully functional on wall (AC) or motor vehicle (DC) power.
- Height: 6.4 inches
- Width: 4.8 inches
- Depth: 2.5 inches
- Portable concentrator
- AC/DC Universal Power Supply & Cords
- Carry Bag w/ Battery Pockets
- Belt Clip Sleeve
- Carry-All Accessory Bag
- Shoulder Strap
- Battery Case with Belt Clip
- Nasal cannula
Ask about our CAIRE Package with an extended warranty & more
Request a call from an oxygen advisor today!Request a Call
How It Works
CAIRE’s innovative technology gives COPD patients and their caregivers the confidence to breathe easier with the most advanced oxygen concentrators on the market.
The pulse flow setting of your oxygen concentrator delivers a “bolus”, or breath of oxygen, to your lungs with every inhale. CAIRE’s pulse flow technology is one of the most sensitive on the market, delivering the precise amount of oxygen you need when you need it most.
With a sensitive pulse dose trigger—UltraSense™ technology—this device ensures a pulse of oxygen is delivered quickly in the early stages of the breath and helps to reduce the risk of skipped breaths.
Accessories**Filters, tubing, cannulas available, please call for pricing**
Request a call from an oxygen advisor
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to discuss how the Focus can help provide the oxygen therapy you need.
Or call us at 1-877-704-0878