Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Price Not Available.
Call and ask about our factory direct program with extended warranty options.
First time to experienced COPD oxygen users can enjoy active lifestyles with the lightweight and durable FreeStyle 5.
** A prescription is required from your doctor to purchase this device. Call CAIRE for assistance. **
Key Features & Benefits
- Up to 5 hours* battery life at setting 2.*With 2 batteries.
- Easily wearable with a handle, shoulder strap, or backpack
- FAA approved for use on commercial airlines
- Fully functional on AC or DC power
- One-touch operation
- UltraSense™ technology offers sensitive breath detection
- Quickly detects and pulses to promote oxygen delivery in the earliest part of the breath
- Adjusts bolus size based on breath rate
- Up to 1000 mL/min oxygen output
- Only new units for purchase
- Extended warranty options
- Risk free trial
- Free shipping
- Free warranty replacement
- Free lifetime phone support
- Free set-up with factory field service engineer
- Trained oxygen advisors answering the phone
Up to 5 hours* battery life with 2 batteries on pulse setting 2.
6.7 lbs. with battery.
Easy to carry with a handle, or wear with a shoulder strap or backpack.
Fully functional on wall (AC) or motor vehicle (DC) power.
Ask about our CAIRE Package with an extended warranty & more
Request a call from an oxygen advisor today!Request a Call
How It Works
Our innovative technology gives COPD patients and their caregivers the confidence to breathe easier with the most advanced oxygen concentrators on the market.
The pulse flow setting of your oxygen concentrator delivers a “bolus”, or breath of oxygen, to your lungs with every inhale. CAIRE’s pulse flow technology is the most sensitive on the market, delivering the precise amount of oxygen you need when you need it most.
With a sensitive pulse dose trigger—UltraSense™ technology—this device ensures a pulse of oxygen is delivered quickly in the early stages of the breath and helps to reduce the risk of skipped breaths.
Accessories**Filters, tubing, cannulas available, please call for pricing**
FreeStyle® 5View All
Request a call from an oxygen advisor
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to discuss how the FreeStyle 5 can help provide the oxygen therapy you need.
Or call us at 1-877-704-0878